Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
SurveyMonkey is growing! We have an exceptional opportunity for a senior engineer to help lead the technical direction of a new product area. You’ll be working closely with product owners and engineering leaders to deliver engaging and insightful applications that our customers depend on for some of their most important work. We are looking for someone who can solve problems from end to end while setting the standards for our engineering organization.
- Significant experience designing reliable web applications
- Experience building and supporting tools relied on by other engineers
- Mentoring and leadership experience in technical areas of expertise
- Curiosity in your domain and a passion for learning new things
- Experience delivering pixel-perfect consumer interfaces
- Experience designing and maintaining build and test automations
- 8+ years development experience
- A history of operational excellence in multi-datacenter environment
- Familiarity with data visualization, charting, WebGL, or shader technologies
- Well-considered opinions on design principles
- Experience contributing within an open-source community
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
How To Apply
Apply online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/job-listings/?job_id=1008821